This is a kid favourite so bookmark this page! Seriously.
I'm always trying to find ways to get more veggies in my kids and this smoothie does the trick. And guess what? They will never know. All you can taste is pure creaminess and sweet delicious raspberries. It's literally like sorbet in a cup... with a straw.
This smoothie has everything you could want: healthy fats, veggies, fruit and has no sugar added. Because of the fat and the fibre, this smoothie is designed to sustain energy and help you to feel full. It's a win all around.
This smoothie serves 4 small people or two big people... or one very hungry person!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3-4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 large handful of frozen or fresh greens (I used a frozen mix of baby kale, baby chard and baby spinach)
- 1-1.5 cups water, depending on thickness wanted
- Put all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend in high until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
I made this smoothie for four busy kids needing a snack asap. All was devoured, blood sugars were balanced and they continued to play happily with satisfied and full bellies.
What's your favourite kid friendly smoothie? I would love to hear about what smoothies your kids love! Post in the comments below.